.Net Developer - Graduate to Intermediate
Native Software is an established software development company focused on web and mobile business applications.
We are based in central Tauranga.
At Native we value life/work balance, fostering ideas, and making a difference. The team at Native enjoys a focus on personal growth, variety and being challenged every day. Native Software is a happy place and our small team collaborates, learns, shares and laughs together.
We are looking for a graduate to intermediate developer to work in our support and development team.
You will be a sharp cookie, a quick learner and a good communicator.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, and you can tick most of the boxes below – we'd like to hear from you.
- Developing, testing and debugging c#, vb, js and SQL
- Configuring our e-Commerce system
- Dealing with clients
- Website support
- Documenting features and providing training
Skills and experience required:
- Thorough understanding of internet technology (from tcp to css).
- Excellent c# or vb.net programming ability
- ASP.Net experience
- SQL Server experience
- E-Commerce and ERP experience
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org